Sony A6400 SD card removal A6400

Chug48

Newcomer
Followers
Following
My main camera is a Canon RP to which I have recently added the A 6400. Most features appear straightforward however, I must really work hard to remove my SD card from the camera and sometimes require the assistance of tweezers. Am I doing something wrong?

My main camera is a Canon RP to which I have recently added the A 6400. Most features appear straightforward however, I must really work hard to remove my SD card from the camera and sometimes require the assistance of tweezers. Am I doing something wrong?
Welcome to the forum!
You're not doing anything wrong, I agree its not easy to get it out, the battery door doesn't do us any favors. One thing you can do is press it down further with your finger nail and then slide your finger nail off so the card kind of shoots up/out. Just be careful not to drop the card. Also, I have no idea if this is long term bad for the spring, so do this at your own peril 😅

It is a pain to be sure but, I guess I can learn to live with it. Truthfully I’ll make the decision to keep the camera or send back to B&H as there are other small annoyances. I truly appreciate your response and suggestions.

Back