Sony is not providing the traditional PDF manual for the Sony a6400. However, I’d actually recommend looking at the Sony a6400 Online Help Guide instead of the manual even if it were available, since these days the online guide covers the camera functions in more detail than the PDF manual usually does and it’s also much easier to navigate.
You can also download the a6400 Online Help guide in PDF format here, as well as the Sony a6400 Startup Guide. Sony has also created a number of very helpful a6400 tutorials that I definitely recommend checking out.
My Sony a6400 Resources
- Sony a6400 Accessories Guide
- Sony a6400 Lenses Guide
- Sony a6400 Sample Images
- Sony A6400 Shooters Facebook Group
- Sony a6400 Time-lapse Setup, Recording and Editing Guide
- Early YouTuber Reviews
- Sony a6400 vs a6500 vs a6300 vs a6000 vs a5100
The Sony a6400 Online Manual Covers the Following Topics
- Preparing the Camera
- Recording Movies
- Customizing the Camera
- Using Network Functions
- Using a Computer
- List of Menu Items
Before You Go
If you are on Facebook please do check the following friendly Alpha Shooter groups that I run:
Sony A6400 Shooters
Sony Alpha Shooters Group (Everything Alpha)
Sony Alpha Landscape Shooters
Sony Alpha Portrait Shooters
Sony Alpha Wedding Shooters
Sony Alpha Wildlife Shooters
Sony Alpha Sports Shooters
Sony Alpha Urban / Street Shooters
Sony Alpha Macro Shooters
Sony Alpha Video Shooters
* Sony a6400 Price & Deal Check
Please Help Me to Keep Alpha Shooters Going, Growing and Ad Free
I don’t like to ask for PayPal donations but there are two very easy and completely free ways that you can support this site.
1. By purchasing your gear through the affiliate links (denoted with *) on this site or visiting the Alpha Shooters Amazon Store (US Only) to check out my recommended Sony Alpha Gear and Accessories. If you buy something after clicking a link I may receive a small commission, but don’t worry as the price still remains the same for you.
2. By sharing this sites content that you find helpful on social media, in forums, or linking back to it from your own website.
If you do buy through my links and share my content, then thank you very much for your kind support and I look forward to seeing your shots in one of the many Alpha Shooters Facebook Groups that I run.