So a question to all members one I just asked in a group chat

If there was any example of a "pro member" no being an actual professional, I am that example! I'm just a novice by skill level but with a ton of interest and appreciation for everyone's work I've seen here. I like the vibe on this forum and if it means I have to be a cheerleader to keep it going, I'm going to do that as compensation for my "pro member" status. I raise my coffee mug to you all in salute.

never mind that Tim how did you buy the Legendary status, explain a club of 2 at the moment I think?
I'm just riding Kevin's coattails to the top!

You just don't post enough. You are 600 posts away from joining the club. Tim and Chris are just ahead of you.

So wait...shouldn't 'Pro-Legendary' be entitled to something, like free booze?

I'm just riding Kevin's coattails to the top!

You just don't post enough. You are 600 posts away from joining the club. Tim and Chris are just ahead of you.

So wait...shouldn't 'Pro-Legendary' be entitled to something, like free booze?
Wow Tim this is like a real job trying to whip this forum up mate and yet I am still falling short, that hurts and you call yourself a mate, no hang on I might have that bit wrong :cry:

If there was any example of a "pro member" no being an actual professional, I am that example! I'm just a novice by skill level but with a ton of interest and appreciation for everyone's work I've seen here. I like the vibe on this forum and if it means I have to be a cheerleader to keep it going, I'm going to do that as compensation for my "pro member" status. I raise my coffee mug to you all in salute.
Chris we all love you mate and I for one miss the fact that you do not post many images , please post when you can :)

Wow Tim this is like a real job trying to whip this forum up mate and yet I am still falling short, that hurts and you call yourself a mate, no hang on I might have that bit wrong :cry:
Hang in there! You can do it! See? You've already picked up 3 or 4 posts since you brough it up!

Thanks all for your input here and Gary for starting this thread. I've decided to rename the Pro Member option to simply Site Supporter for now just to see how that pans out. I liked the sound of Premium Member or Gold Member as well, but I think Site Supporter makes it pretty clear what this additional membership option is for and hopefully avoids any ambiguity.

Thanks all for your input here and Gary for starting this thread. I've decided to rename the Pro Member option to simply Site Supporter for now just to see how that pans out. I liked the sound of Premium Member or Gold Member as well, but I think Site Supporter makes it pretty clear what this additional membership option is for and hopefully avoids any ambiguity.
Hopefully will put visitors and new members at ease and generate more subscribers or supporting members Tim (y)

Wait...I have a question.

Clint is pretty athletic. Does that make him an athletic supporter?

Wait...what happened?

Sounds good to me Timothy 😊

Lol I don't drink and post. I have 30ml of whisky every night because I believe it's good for ya. Once a fortnight I'll have two. I haven't been drunk since I was a teenager...

Lol I don't drink and post. I have 30ml of whisky every night because I believe it's good for ya. Once a fortnight I'll have two. I haven't been drunk since I was a teenager...
Went on a dinner cruise for our anniversary yesterday. A double of well bourbon was $6. I looked at the bottle, never saw the brand before. Wasn't awful, wasn't worth $3/pour. Nonetheless, I went back for seconds! 🥃:whistle:

Went on a dinner cruise for our anniversary yesterday. A double of well bourbon was $6. I looked at the bottle, never saw the brand before. Wasn't awful, wasn't worth $3/pour. Nonetheless, I went back for seconds! 🥃:whistle:
need to try harder if you do not look like barbie Gaz you aint drunk 🤣

I really don't understand the drama. The deliberate irony of the post was the fact that I'm also a member...

Back