Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Sony cash back

colthrop

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Richard Wallis
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Wiltshire
Do Sony always have a cash back promotion in the Winter?

Do Sony always have a cash back promotion in the Winter?
Yes, they normally have a summer and winter cashback in Europe. Providing it runs this winter it should be announced within the next few weeks. I've not heard anything yet though.

Thank you very much

... and it worked really well for me. I suppose they depend on people not claiming it as you have to wait for 30 days. They didn't count on me then!

... and it worked really well for me. I suppose they depend on people not claiming it as you have to wait for 30 days. They didn't count on me then!
blows my mind too how much of that stuff gets ignored because it is slightly inconvenient.

blows my mind too how much of that stuff gets ignored because it is slightly inconvenient.

Not sure what the stats are but my own suspicion of apparent deals makes me test it. It's a good deal!!

The 30 day window is a tad annoying but it probably stops people from claiming the cashback then returning the item. I definitely don't forget either! :)

The winter promotion has now started

New in Marketplace

Back