This thread is dedicated to wildlife images taken with the Sony FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS lens (SEL400F28GM).
- Format: 35 mm full frame
- Focal length (mm): 400
- 35 mm equivalent focal length (aps-c): 600
- Lens groups / elements: 17-23 *Including one filter
- Angle of view (35 mm): 6°10'
- Angle of view (aps-c): 4°10'
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Aperture blades: 11
- Circular aperture: yes
- Minimum focus distance: 8.86 ft (2.7 m)
- Maximum magnification ratio: 0.16x
- Filter diameter (mm): 40.5 (slot-in)
- Image stabilization (Steadyshot): Optical Steadyshot
- Teleconverter compatibility: 1.4x (SEL14TC) + 2x (SEL20TC)
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 6-1/4 x 14-1/4" (158.1 x 359 mm)
- Weight: 102.2 oz (2,895 g)
- Hood (model): ALC-SH155
- Lens rear cap: ALC-R1EM
- Latest firmware: v01 (release firmware)