Followers
Following
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
I've shown this spot before and I go back to the same spot in mum's garden every few years. It literally is a stone stairway that leads to an abandoned garden path. I had a little bit of fun editing this photo last night. It will not be everyone's cup of tea, and I would never submit it to the monthly comp, but as I said, just for fun.

DSC00145.jpg
  • E 17-70mm F2.8 B070
  • 17.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 640

Last edited:
I've shown this spot before and I go back to the same spot in mum's garden every few years. It literally is a stone stairway that leads to an abandoned garden path. I had a little bit of fun editing this photo last night. It will not be everyone's cup of tea, and I would never submit it to the monthly comp because it is way over-edited, but as I said, just for fun.

View attachment 53595
What's overedited? Did you add the sun?

What's overedited? Did you add the sun?
Fake sun-star, layer with glow and added warmth, raised exposure shadows and saturation significantly.
Like I said, I was just messing around 😅
I bet if I posted it on instagram people would believe that's how the scene looked in real life :ROFLMAO:

Fake sun-star, layer with glow and added warmth, raised exposure shadows and saturation significantly.
I bet if I posted it on instagram people would believe that's how the scene looked in real life :ROFLMAO:
Who the heck knows what anyone else does Chris

Other than the sun-star, those are just standard adjustments.

Haha, anything can happen at a magic place in Mum's garden!

I guess I might have to wait some time, but I'd be interested to see your pic of the stairs going up!

Haha, anything can happen at a magic place in Mum's garden!

I guess I might have to wait some time, but I'd be interested to see your pic of the stairs going up!
Just for you Thad, I'll risk the ticks and mosquitoes to take a shot from the bottom of the stairs... in March when i return 😅

Back