Sony A7C Thank You Sony!!!

GregS

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
So I attended Sony's Alpha (virtual) conference back in November and won a door prize of an A7C.
Thank you Sony!!!

Haven't owned it for a full day yet, but the possibilities are exciting. Neat little mini-me companion to the A7R4.

Really trying to figure out best way to go regarding lenses for this kit. Don't want to weigh it down, but don't want to give up the quality the body is capable of. Like a kid in a candy store... :)

Attachments

• alphas.jpg
    alphas.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 87
OMG Amazing prize!
I think if you want to keep things compact, Samyang/Rokinon have some compact lenses for the full frame E-mount? Otherwise any of the lenses you use on the A7R4 should work right? (though that may seem a bit unbalanced haha)

So I attended Sony's Alpha (virtual) conference back in November and won a door prize of an A7C.
Thank you Sony!!!

Haven't owned it for a full day yet, but the possibilities are exciting. Neat little mini-me companion to the A7R4.

Really trying to figure out best way to go regarding lenses for this kit. Don't want to weigh it down, but don't want to give up the quality the body is capable of. Like a kid in a candy store... :)
Congratulations! I love the compact size of this camera with full size format.

Actually leaning toward the Tamron 28-200 when I use it as a 'walking around' or travel companion. Like mentioned, all the FF lens I have will work otherwise.

Cool prize!

Great prize Greg! The 28-60 looks like a good companion for a nice lightweight setup.

Back