Your Photo of the Week

Week 1: A room is a room.... Sony A7sIII w/FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM ...
Nice one. Did you have to composite the exterior view through the windows with the interior shot of the room to get such a good exposure throughout?
Also, welcome aboard from another local forum member (Broward county).

A very very late to migrate Arctic Tern on Winterton Beach today. They should all be gone by October, but I think the long warm spell we have had has messed with this ones mind :) Cracking bird.
DSC02851 copy.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 160

A very very late to migrate Arctic Tern on Winterton Beach today. They should all be gone by October, but I think the long warm spell we have had has messed with this ones mind :) Cracking bird.
View attachment 50430
Seems to be a Tern for the worse... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It was fine, just corny of course.

Trio.jpeg
  • ILCE-7RM5
  • FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS + 1.4X Teleconverter
  • 560.0 mm
  • ƒ/9
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 500

Not the greatest shot, massive distance, but this is a Short Eared Owl chasing off a Marsh Harrier. The other owl is completely oblivious.
DSC02440 copy.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 640

nice Alex I dont think I have seen this in Rome yet which is crazy given the number of visits we make to Rome (y)

nice Alex I dont think I have seen this in Rome yet which is crazy given the number of visits we make to Rome (y)

It's inside the roman forum (payed visit), near one of the main entrances. From the Capitolium hill (free walk-around area) you can see the arch as well but from behind. Visiting the forum is really recommended as it's an extensive place full of history and with many beautiful views and shooting opportunities.

Now that the weather is getting colder here in my area I am spending more time indoors and also continuing to explore and enjoy shooting/editing abstract images. A shot from today, wrapping up this past week:

Coppery.jpeg
  • ILCE-7RM5
  • FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM II
  • 35.0 mm
  • ƒ/11
  • 1/2500 sec
  • ISO 65535

Back