Followers
Following
Name
Dr. John A. Allocca
Country
United States
City/State
Northport, NY
I got this wrist strap today. It is great. Better than the peak design strap because it doesn’t collapse. It is fully adjustable. I will order another one for my other camera. Also, there aren't any metal parts that could scratch the camera.

Attachments

• 8sinstrap.jpg
    8sinstrap.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 31
I had a look at how these are made and I do like the look of it. Here it the but, wouldn't the ones that have got a wider band that goes around the wrist and hand be better as in if you were using it all day long.
This one I do like but I would be thinking after a while it might feel as if it might cut off blood supply to your hand.
I am only going on what I think and not sure if this would or would not be the case.
And this is why I would be thinking if you were one an all day outing that the wider banded ones would maybe be better for longer outings.
All this being said I still would like to have a go at making one of these.

I had a look at how these are made and I do like the look of it. Here it the but, wouldn't the ones that have got a wider band that goes around the wrist and hand be better as in if you were using it all day long.
This one I do like but I would be thinking after a while it might feel as if it might cut off blood supply to your hand.
I am only going on what I think and not sure if this would or would not be the case.
And this is why I would be thinking if you were one an all day outing that the wider banded ones would maybe be better for longer outings.
All this being said I still would like to have a go at making one of these.
You don't use it to hold the camera. It is there only in case you drop the camera. So, it is worn loose. If you drop the camera, it tightens.

John

You don't use it to hold the camera. It is there only in case you drop the camera. So, it is worn loose. If you drop the camera, it tightens.

John
That make more sense now to me.

There’s a guy named Osman on Etsy that makes really great paracord straps. You have the option of getting them with PD links and they are beautifully integrated. Loved the shoulder strap so much thatI ordered a wrist strap as well. Many color options to choose from. Highly recommended.

Attachments

• C5C839F5-78C1-4604-BEC0-14B1DA06FDE3.jpeg
    C5C839F5-78C1-4604-BEC0-14B1DA06FDE3.jpeg
    555.3 KB · Views: 32
Back