Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
Last week, a good friend of mine showed up early for a trip to allow me to do a photo shoot of the aircraft he was flying. Here are some sample shots. I have posted an album on Flickr with 31 photos along with a description of most of them. You can see the Album here. Please read the descriptions below the images on Flickr.

1-The Gulfstream G650ER.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4.5
  • 1/800 sec
  • ISO 100
2-The instrument panel of the G650ER.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 100
3-My good friend of 30 years Tim Slater.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 125
4-From the cockpit looking aft.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 640

Thank God! I ordered that airplane 2 years ago! :p

Seriously, nice shots. Album is great. The aircraft is beautiful through and through, but that cockpit is utterly amazing!

Thanks for sharing!

Very cool! Some of us only get to see the inside of private jets like this when they're on TV or at the movies!

Very cool! Some of us only get to see the inside of private jets like this when they're on TV or at the movies!
This is what I did for a living before retirement. I have flown a couple different models of Gulfstreams, but not this one. It didn't exist back then. I am extremely envious! The fellow in the cockpit in these photos and I flew together 30 years ago for a residential developer.

Cracking images Jeff. Loved all of your descriptions on Flickr too. Definitely a nice way to fly if you can afford it. Hope you are up and about a little more now.

Cracking images Jeff. Loved all of your descriptions on Flickr too. Definitely a nice way to fly if you can afford it. Hope you are up and about a little more now.
Thank you Timothy.

Back