Sony A7R IV A7R ivA - is there a setting to fix MENU so it returns to last place visited ?

boblite

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Robert Lightbourne
Mirrorless cameras that I've used prior to the A7R4A all have menu systems that return to the last menu item I visited. My A7R4A has a horrible default of returning to "My Menu Setting Add Item" so that I have to waste time navigating back to the last menu item I visited, which quite often I want to revise, or to visit nearby items. Is there any menu setting that would let me return to the last item I visited?

Solution
Yes, there is. Go to the last entry of the “my menu” pages and switch off “Display from My Menu”. Job done. Every time you access the menu from then on it will take you back to the last menu page you were looking at.
Yes, there is. Go to the last entry of the “my menu” pages and switch off “Display from My Menu”. Job done. Every time you access the menu from then on it will take you back to the last menu page you were looking at.

Solution
Many many thanks.... I was wasting so much time navigating back to where I last visited.... thanks a lot !

Back