W84Me

Well Known Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Aron
I have bought a new Nikon Z9 with Nikon 105 mm macro lens and some other Nikon-related gears. My Sony A7R IV system is now back to the dealer (since I got a fantastic trade-in offer). I enjoyed Sony but found its color rendition, many structure, and lack of support (from Sony) major turn-off. Being a Nikonian earlier, I missed Nikon.

I wish everyone fantastic clicks in their passion of photography. It has been a delight sharing my works here and enriching in the process.

Thanks to everyone.

A big thanks for being a member here Aron and all the best with the Z9. I'm sure you'll shoot many beautiful images with it.

Wishing you all the best with your return to Nikon! Happy clicks.

On paper - the Z8 seems like the best bang for the buck right now. I do wish that Sony would release some long PF glass too. Happy Shooting!

Aron, I will miss your flower photography. Your attention to detail is impeccable and I always want to try focus stacking after seeing your photos!
Cheers.

Thank you so much for the warmth that I always felt here. No words could describe that.

Best always!

Just when I join, a seemingly great asset exits the forum - typical of my lack of luck! Lol! Wishing you well with your journey! I’m sure I’ll learn a lot from you past posts. 👊

Back