Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
Well, we made it through Covid-19, Round 1 and took a modest vacation trip. My first time out "In the Wild" with my A7M3. Descriptions of most photos are below the photos for those of you not familiar with Flickr.

I hope you enjoy these photos of San Juan Island. Feel free to browse any other Albums you see.

Jeff

Well, we made it through Covid-19, Round 1 and took a modest vacation trip. My first time out "In the Wild" with my A7M3. Descriptions of most photos are below the photos for those of you not familiar with Flickr.

I hope you enjoy these photos of San Juan Island. Feel free to browse any other Albums you see.

Jeff
Looks lovely. The PNW is great when the sun is out.

Very nice

Great photos. Love the sculpture garden.

Jeff
Thank you for sharing Jeff. Well captured photos.

Thank you for sharing Jeff. Well captured photos.
Thank you John and Welcome to the Forum. What part of the country do you reside in and what do you shoot?

Hello Jeff,
I'm in Orange County, California. I have three young kids. 75% of my photography is kid's activities and family vacations. Other 25% is oversea travels.

Have a great weekend! John

Jeff
I keep forgetting that my work laptop has Flickr blocked, so I finally looked at your album on my phone screen lol. Looks like you had a nice trip and some nice pics to remember it by! Cheers!

Hello Jeff,
I'm in Orange County, California. I have three young kids. 75% of my photography is kid's activities and family vacations. Other 25% is oversea travels.

Have a great weekend! John
I used to travel outside the country about 4 times a year. I wish I could have had my Sony back then. I do have Digital photos of some of my travels. The early Digital cameras were not great. I have some photos on my Flickr site from a trip to Spain in May of 2003. Two cameras were used, a Canon PowerShot S230 and an Olympus E100 RS. These cameras actually took decent pictures.

Last edited:
Looks lovely. The PNW is great when the sun is out.
The key words were the last 3. I served in the Army (3 years) at Ft. Lewis, WA, then made my home in Tacoma for a few years before moving to Burien, South of Seattle. When the sun is shining, it is a beautiful spot. Eventually, the rain got to me and I migrated back to my Birth State.

Last edited:
I keep forgetting that my work laptop has Flickr blocked, so I finally looked at your album on my phone screen lol. Looks like you had a nice trip and some nice pics to remember it by! Cheers!
Chris, I believe it is a Federal Offense to view Flickr on a Cell Phone. You should be ashamed! :cool:

The key words were the last 3. I served in the Army (3 years) at Ft. Lewis, WA, then made my home in Tacoma for a few years before moving to Burien, South of Seattle. When the sun is shining, it is a beautiful spot. Eventually, the rain got to me and I migrated back to my Birth State.
Diapers?? LOL

I am here in NW Oregon until I rot. Too old and too settled and too lazy to move. I am hoping to make a long coast to coast and back trip with Mr. Mouth, AKA Ace. He has been diagnosed with a very bad liver so it is a hospice care/bucket list trip for him. He is a great copilot and navigator and just loves car naps. He is a 14+ year old rescue Schipperke, the breed which does not obey. My meme is a Schipperke pup, Nitro. "They are not a good first dog."

Back