Sony A7R IV Front dial to ISO?

GregS

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
In aperture and shutter modes the front dial mimics the rear dial in function. Seems like a waste :)
Is there any way to change the front dial to something else, for example ISO, when in A or S mode?
(I haven't found a way...)

Thanks

In aperture and shutter modes the front dial mimics the rear dial in function. Seems like a waste :)
Is there any way to change the front dial to something else, for example ISO, when in A or S mode?
(I haven't found a way...)

Thanks

On which camera? It is on the RIV

Sorry, A7 R4.
On it, in A and S mode the front and rear dials do the same. Would like to customized the front dial.
Thanks

Custom Set Up - My Dial. You can set up the dial for all sorts, including ISO.

Thanks for replying. This then means I have to set the A/S/P/M dial to C1 or C2, right? (Instead of A or S.)

Yes, unless you fully sacrifice that feature. I love how much you can customise the R4, but you do have to be sure of what features you want to keep and what you can sacrifice. I haven't changed my dial features, but I do have loads of other things set.

Yes, unless you fully sacrifice that feature. I love how much you can customise the R4, but you do have to be sure of what features you want to keep and what you can sacrifice. I haven't changed my dial features, but I do have loads of other things set.
Thanks for reply. I had gone down that road but to your point was looking for something a little less heavy handed. Thanks again.

Back