Hello and thank you for joining the group!

Tadziuma

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Tadeusz Olenderek
I trust this is a great place for good people and enthusiastic photographers.
Two words about me - I live in Preston, UK, but it's not my country of origin, so apologize right away for my lame English.
I have been photographing with Sony cameras since Konica-Minolta sold the photo department to Sony. Currently, it is the A7III and so far only 3 lenses (this is the result of changing the mount). I mainly photograph nature: birds, animals, plants, landscapes, sometimes architecture, and very rarely portrait or street.
To welcome such a pair of pheasants :)
Brockholes-101.jpg
  • ILCE-7M3
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 2500
Brockholes-140.jpg
  • ILCE-7M3
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 485.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 4000

Welcome Tadeusz and thanks for joining! Your English is probably much better than mine! :) I do like pheasants, so colourful!

Hi, I'm glad you like my pheasant.
My English is thanks to uncle Google ;) I am very ungramatic. But I can read :)
I am looking for interesting places with animals, birds in the wild. In England, it is not easy to find such places because either the grounds are private and fenced, or there are reserves. And coronavirus hasn't spoiled us lately either.
I wonder if it is better to set up a "bird" thread and then for other animals, or is it better a name thread, with everything?

You could create a thread titled along the lines of "best spots for bird photography in the uk" if your main focus is birds, it would probably be better than a more general animal thread. I can definitely recommend Bempton Cliffs if you haven't already discovered this RSPB reserve.

Back