Hi! From up north Canada

Boudro461

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Marc Boudreau
Hey! Guys.
I just bought my Alpha 7 IV three months ago and I love it. Went with the 24-70 GM cause I had the money and it’s superb.

I’m 46 years old and still making babies so the camera is still shooting my young ones 🤪.

Bought it for mostly pictures but kinda fell in love with video. Can’t wait to have time to produce a little more.

Boudro 461

Welcome Marc and thank you for joining up here and saying hello to us all. Congrats on your new a7 IV! :) Have you got another little one on the way? I've got two young boys, the eldest will be 3 this year and the youngest will celebrate his first birthday. Definitely no plans for more!

Welcome Marc. I'm a new dad as well, so if family photos is your mainstay nowadays you are in good company.

Welcome Marc and thank you for joining up here and saying hello to us all. Congrats on your new a7 IV! :) Have you got another little one on the way? I've got two young boys, the eldest will be 3 this year and the youngest will celebrate his first birthday. Definitely no plans for more!
Got 3 girls and trying for the 4th one but after that I’m out ahah oldest is 10, 3 and 19 months

Back