Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
03-05-2022 outing and I came across a few lots of Kangaroo's. So not to scare them off I just made sure I turned my car side ways to it and then take the photo's of them through the open passenger window.. This really does works.
The lighter coloured ones are a different lot to the first 2 shots. As it happens I find the Kangaroo's are sort of lucky for me as when I see them I usually have a good day out birding.
Nowingi &  Hattah 3-05-2022 (428).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary 020
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 250

With last years young one
Nowingi &  Hattah 3-05-2022 (434).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 250

Little one wants to be closer to Mumma
Nowingi &  Hattah 3-05-2022 (443).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 107.3 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 250

Then this lighter coloured one
Nowingi &  Hattah 3-05-2022 (450).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 250

This one little having a scratch
Nowingi &  Hattah 3-05-2022 (459).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 310.5 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 250
Nowingi &  Hattah 3-05-2022 (477).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 194.9 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 250

This is my favourite shot of this lot.

Another fine set of shots Ralph.

Nice find. For those of us outside Australia, it all seems very exotic. I suppose for Australians who live in areas they inhabit, it is more commonplace (but still fun to see). Thanks for posting for us in other parts of the world.

Also, I hope you don't mind some friendly grammar advice (I am nitpicky when it comes to this, it's my problem not yours, so please don't take offense). It should be kangaroos, not kangaroo's (at least in this usage). ;)

Nice find. For those of us outside Australia, it all seems very exotic. I suppose for Australians who live in areas they inhabit, it is more commonplace (but still fun to see). Thanks for posting for us in other parts of the world.

Also, I hope you don't mind some friendly grammar advice (I am nitpicky when it comes to this, it's my problem not yours, so please don't take offense). It should be kangaroos, not kangaroo's (at least in this usage). ;)
Thanks and you are right in what you have said. As I would say that about 80% of the time I go out I see them.
But I am a fan of theirs and always enjoy seeing them and getting a photo of them.
To the grammar I am one who is bad at it and my wife for one has given up on me. Just doing this I have made mistakes and it takes me 3 times as long to write something due to error's. But I am fine with being told.

Cockatoos and kangaroos all in one day. What an exciting place you live in!

... it takes me 3 times as long to write something due to error's. But I am fine with being told.
Thanks for understanding, but you did it again LOL! It is errors, not error's. :D

Cockatoos and kangaroos all in one day. What an exciting place you live in!
I will admit to liking it here and just love it.
Now for some trivia. Did you know that the Kangaroo and the Emu which are on the Australian Coat of Arms, neither one can go backwards.
That is an honest fact and I didn't make it up. They said these were picked to make it that we never take a backwards step in anything.
But that 's politics and I have no place in that but that is the reason to why they are there as far as I know.
Thanks for your comments as well.

Thanks for understanding, but you did it again LOL! It is errors, not error's. :D
Well you better keep watching as I can tell ya there will be many more not done on purpose but done cause I really don't care where those things go.

Back