Lions of Botswana

Welcome to the New Sony Alpha Shooters Community
Our community was only launched in August 2020 but is already thriving thanks to many amazing and helpful members. We'd love to welcome you on board too!
Join Now

garuda

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Sep 14, 2020
Name
Mike
City/State
Illinois
Hope you'll like it :cool:

I didn't like it. I loved it! Very impressive vid! Your shoot style is much like mine -- content, framing, rhythm, transitions, clip selections, etc. I also insert specimen stills within my footage. You have a really excellent eye for content! SloMo was good FX. You obviously are skilled in NLE also. I was hoping the video would last longer. Great job w Siii!

Nice still shot inserted!

Attachments

• Lion still.JPG
    Lion still.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: Xeropaga81

Xeropaga81

Newcomer
Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Feb 7, 2021
Name
AugSom72?
Thank you very much guys, I appreciate your comments. I was not sure if it's of acceptable quality, but hoped for not too many rude comments :cool: LOL

garuda

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Sep 14, 2020
Name
Mike
City/State
Illinois
AugSom, here are two of my older vids, one 4 minutes, the other a loooonnng 20 minutes. You don't have to watch the whole 20 minutes, but just enough to get a feel for the style. Best watched at 1080 HD.

Short - 4 minutes

Long - 20 mins

Reactions: Xeropaga81

Xeropaga81

Newcomer
Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Feb 7, 2021
Name
AugSom72?
AugSom, here are two of my older vids, one 4 minutes, the other a loooonnng 20 minutes. You don't have to watch the whole 20 minutes, but just enough to get a feel for the style. Best watched at 1080 HD.

Short - 4 minutes

Long - 20 mins
Nice man, checked the video out. Nicely done sir, very cool. Also liked the drone footage! Keep up your good work man ...

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.