Following
Name
Marco
Country
Switzerland
City/State
Diepoldsau
Hey All

Here's a little video about Red Lechwe's from the Okavango Delta in Botswana. Shot in Juni with Sony A7SIII + Sony 600 F4 GM in 4K 120FPS.

Hope you'll like it .....

Red Lechwe's of the Okavango Delta

More similar videos already on my YouTube channel and more are ready to be out in the next couple of days :cool:

Cheers
Marco

Just saw this now! Botswana is easily my favourite destination. Have been twice now, and was already planning a return trip before I left. It was a goal of mine to capture the Lechwe jumping........but I just never got the conditions. When the truck would stop for me......so would they haha. (So I have photos of sauntering, and jogging lechwe).

Very nice to see. Makes me want to go back!

Just saw this now! Botswana is easily my favourite destination. Have been twice now, and was already planning a return trip before I left. It was a goal of mine to capture the Lechwe jumping........but I just never got the conditions. When the truck would stop for me......so would they haha. (So I have photos of sauntering, and jogging lechwe).

Very nice to see. Makes me want to go back!
Thanks man, yes I know this feeling. Also waited quite a while for this short sequence ;-) But it was well worth the wait for me. Will be back in September, but before that I will be in Zambia for about 2 weeks. Can't wait to back in Southern Africa, cheers Marco

Back