Lions of Botswana

Hope you'll like it :cool:

I didn't like it. I loved it! Very impressive vid! Your shoot style is much like mine -- content, framing, rhythm, transitions, clip selections, etc. I also insert specimen stills within my footage. You have a really excellent eye for content! SloMo was good FX. You obviously are skilled in NLE also. I was hoping the video would last longer. Great job w Siii!

Nice still shot inserted!

Attachments

• Lion still.JPG
    Lion still.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Thank you very much guys, I appreciate your comments. I was not sure if it's of acceptable quality, but hoped for not too many rude comments :cool: LOL

AugSom, here are two of my older vids, one 4 minutes, the other a loooonnng 20 minutes. You don't have to watch the whole 20 minutes, but just enough to get a feel for the style. Best watched at 1080 HD.

Short - 4 minutes

Long - 20 mins

AugSom, here are two of my older vids, one 4 minutes, the other a loooonnng 20 minutes. You don't have to watch the whole 20 minutes, but just enough to get a feel for the style. Best watched at 1080 HD.

Short - 4 minutes

Long - 20 mins
Nice man, checked the video out. Nicely done sir, very cool. Also liked the drone footage! Keep up your good work man ...

Back