Name
ST
Country
Canada
City/State
British Columbia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Since I'm away from home and my usual haunts, I'm catching some unusual-for-me shots.
I couldn't figure out how to avoid the reflections on the fender.
A1_07233.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM (SEL50F12GM)
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/50 sec
  • ISO 125

A1_07235.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM (SEL50F12GM)
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 125

Lovely car. No worry about reflections on chrome bumpers, it's part of it and unavoidable.

Good job on the MG reflections. I've been doing a lot of car shows and it is a major consideration.

Polarizers only work on one plane for the most part. You could get rid of or reduce the reflections on the fenders, or the hood, or the spot under the headlight, but the chances of removing them all are slim to none. As Kevin and Paul say, they go part and parcel with shiny surfaces. The only reflection to worry about is your own, something I've been guilty of more than once.

DSC00757 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

Polarizers only work on one plane for the most part. You could get rid of or reduce the reflections on the fenders, or the hood, or the spot under the headlight, but the chances of removing them all are slim to none. As Kevin and Paul say, they go part and parcel with shiny surfaces. The only reflection to worry about is your own, something I've been guilty of more than once.

DSC00757 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

Fixed

Clipboard01.jpg

Back