Item Condition
Used
Payment Method
PayPal
Item Location
United States
Trading Rules Agreed
  1. Yes
This lens was purchased new from B&H in March and it is in like new condition. No scratches, marks, dings etc. It includes the Sigma foot for this lens which Sigma calls a Tripod Socket Kit ($130 from B&H) along with a Sigma 67mm clear Filter. It will ship in the original factory box. Price includes shipping but only to CONUS. PayPal OK. See this link for a comparison between the Sigma & the Sony G Master. This video was done by Stefan Malloch and a Spoiler Alert here, the G Master was the winner but it was very close.

Attachments

• Sigma Order.pdf
    44.8 KB · Views: 917
Last edited:
Hello Jeff,
Is this still available? I would like to make it my first lens I pickup while I wait for the a7IV preorder.

Thank you,
Jeff

Hello Jeff,
Is this still available? I would like to make it my first lens I pickup while I wait for the a7IV preorder.

Thank you,
Jeff
Yes, it is available. My Niece's husband was interested for his second lens for his A7M2 but they just bought a new Tesla Model 3 so I suspect things are a little thin over there. ;) If you would like to call me, we can iron out the details. My number is below:

Jeff Atchison
Mobile 707-738-0488 (Pacific time zone)
PayPal email is toyfreak@comcast.net

Thank you very much Jeff. It was great talking shop with you. I look forward to using the lens. :)

Thank you very much Jeff. It was great talking shop with you. I look forward to using the lens. :)
The pleasure is mine, Sir. Thank you very much!

Back