Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
There is one thing I know for definite that I am doing and it is not Supporting this forum while this forum has supported me.
So this is something that I have to get right in the very near future.
I have to show me support for the page that has been there for me. So I hope that when I get it right that you don't get sick of me.
Thank you everyone.

Hang in there Ralph, glad to hear from you after the weather conditions of earlier in the week. I don't have any definite plans as yet but may be doing some travelling in your region later this year. If it works out I'll give you a yell, and maybe we can have a coffee together.

Hang in there Ralph, glad to hear from you after the weather conditions of earlier in the week. I don't have any definite plans as yet but may be doing some travelling in your region later this year. If it works out I'll give you a yell, and maybe we can have a coffee together.
Yer could even take you to a few place that you may not have heard of as well.

Don't you worry Ralph, we will still be here for you even if you decide to go walkabout for a couple of years! :)

I was thinking to myself yesterday that it'd been a while since you popped in Ralph, was hoping everything is ok. Good to see you!

I don't have any definite plans as yet but may be doing some travelling in your region later this year.
I might be also actually. I haven't been to Mildura in many, many years. If I do venture over I'll let you know...

Back