Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Gary
Country
United Kingdom
Having visited Florence 3 times recently the rise of the Tuk tuk there and in many European cities is noticeable in the last 18 months, these things buzz along almost willing to run you down as they find a way through the busy streets
florence 2023 23.jpg
  • ILCE-9
  • Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS (SEL2470Z)
  • 52.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 640

That's got to be a high end Tuk Tuk that one. Looks way better than the ones getting around Thailand.

That's got to be a high end Tuk Tuk that one. Looks way better than the ones getting around Thailand.
Yes Clint I think almost new, but the guy was running trips around Florence and people and bags between hotels, and we saw him with people stood on the seats taking snaps of them. The tuk tuks in Lisbon are as old as 50 years and beat to hell but a real laugh to ride in, add the hills to the mix 4 people and the ape 50cc engine is screaming its head off :)

Yes Clint I think almost new, but the guy was running trips around Florence and people and bags between hotels, and we saw him with people stood on the seats taking snaps of them. The tuk tuks in Lisbon are as old as 50 years and beat to hell but a real laugh to ride in, add the hills to the mix 4 people and the ape 50cc engine is screaming its head off :)

I thought they had 250's in them. A little 50 hey, what a bloody tough life!

I thought they had 250's in them. A little 50 hey, what a bloody tough life!
not sure about the new one in Florence, but the guy in Lisbon said in broken English 50cc maybe not, could have mis-heard him as it sounded like it was about to explode most of the time

Back