Fall...Autumn...call it what you want, but post your photos!

This is the start of winter. But I just wanted to add a photo. Kinda getting a little jealous over here... 🥺

View attachment 26447
The cool thing about these threads is that you guys can take over in 6 months when we're going into spring. We'll depend on you down under folks to maintain the thread when the colors are with you. We also need Winter, Spring and Summer threads, so get at it! We'll get a winter thread going soon.

It's almost looking like too soon! o_O 🎅

Anyway, fall shots don't have to be insane colors.

DSC07812 by telecast, on Flickr

Last edited:
I love Autumn, even if it hasn’t quite happened….. Yet!😁😁😁
3634BAFF-F393-412C-B693-33B92B95BCF1.jpeg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • E 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071
  • 28.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 2500
6B4AC1BD-4377-48B7-8D5B-AEC6AC715B62.jpeg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • E 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071
  • 52.0 mm
  • ƒ/3.5
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 3200
69F7D9C0-F35C-49D7-BCCD-891C8A365733.jpeg

now I know how to upload images properly, thought I’d reload these shots 😉

Last edited:
I love Autumn, even f it hasn’t quite happened….. Yet!😁😁😁
Hi @Tumbler58, nice shots!

When you post photos, you have a choice of posting either thumbnail or full size. After the photo loads you click 'insert' and you'll see 'thumbnail' at the top, with 'Full Image' right below. Clicking Full Image lets us see the full photo in your post without clicking!

Hi @Tumbler58, nice shots!

When you post photos, you have a choice of posting either thumbnail or full size. After the photo loads you click 'insert' and you'll see 'thumbnail' at the top, with 'Full Image' right below. Clicking Full Image lets us see the full photo in your post without clicking!
Thanks , Newbie ‘Alert’ 🙄😉🤣🤣 I’ll get there eventually 😊😊😊

My oldest daughter.
She is getting married this December.
Canon Elan II, taken decades ago.
OldestDaughter.jpg
  • HP pst2600

A few from yesterday. This old Minolta 28-135 is fast becoming a go-to walk around lens. Narrow minimum aperture band from 4-4.5 makes it almost transparent, beautiful color typical of Minolta, small, well made. It focusses fast on the EA5 and 7M4.

DSC07961 by telecast, on Flickr

DSC07981 by telecast, on Flickr

DSC07985 by telecast, on Flickr

DSC07971 by telecast, on Flickr

Love the colours of the trees in the last image Brownie, we haven’t got those amazingly vibrant trees …..Yet! 😊😊😊😉🍁🍁🍂🍂🍂

Love the colours of the trees in the last image Brownie, we haven’t got those amazingly vibrant trees …..Yet! 😊😊😊😉🍁🍁🍂🍂🍂
Thanks! This is the most colorful autumn we've had in a long time due to calm winds, little rain, and warmer temps. Lately though we've been getting more wind and rain so not sure how much longer it will last. I wanted to go into the countryside today and see if I could find some scenic landscapes, not sure if I'll get the chance.

Those photos look like what America used to be, and now1 it has "Evolved." Sad. Great photos.

You're really taking this thread seriously Timmy! 💪
Well, no one is paying any attention to the Halloween thread!

I'm going to shoot Autumn while I can. We're just about out of color, tomorrow may be it. They're forecasting wind and rain for Wednesday which will strip the leaves from the trees in short order.
Those photos look like what America used to be, and now1 it has "Evolved." Sad. Great photos.
Still looks like that around here, those photos were taken this week! :ROFLMAO:

You're doing a fantastic job Timmy! I can feel your joy from here, you are loving it! 🌞

You're doing a fantastic job Timmy! I can feel your joy from here, you are loving it! 🌞
Honestly, I'm glad the racing season is over. It takes almost a week to process the images after a shoot and it removes all desire to shoot something else.

Nice charlyee, colors are great!

Keep it going folks! We're about done here with big color scenes, most of the leaves are down or turned brown. Anything from me will be smaller scale. Can't complain though, we had a 3-week run of some amazing color this year.

Back