Greetings from Madison, WI

FotoRalph

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Ralph Russo
Photography has been a part of my life for over 40 years....and for 38 of it I used Canon cameras. Two years ago I dumped all my full frame DSLR Canons and lenses because I was tired of carrying around all that weight and purchased an A6500 and a few excellent Sony e-mount lenses that all fit nicely in a relatively small over the shoulder bag. I'm happy with what I currently use but recently started to consider going back to full frame which lead me to this forum. I'm looking forward to participating and learning.

Photography has been a part of my life for over 40 years....and for 38 of it I used Canon cameras. Two years ago I dumped all my full frame DSLR Canons and lenses because I was tired of carrying around all that weight and purchased an A6500 and a few excellent Sony e-mount lenses that all fit nicely in a relatively small over the shoulder bag. I'm happy with what I currently use but recently started to consider going back to full frame which lead me to this forum. I'm looking forward to participating and learning.
Welcome to the Forum, Ralph.

Welcome Ralph! Always nice to see another APSC user, even if you're thinking of trading up to FF.
What kind of photography do you do?

Welcome Ralph! Always nice to see another APSC user, even if you're thinking of trading up to FF.
What kind of photography do you do?
Thank you. It might be easier to answer with what I don't photograph:).....but lately I've been spending my time photographing birds, horses and landscapes...with a strong bend toward Black and White.

Welcome Ralph and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. The lighter mirrorless gear and especially the a6500 is definitely a back saver! If you have any questions about gear or this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Back