Hello from Salzurg Austria

klaus0969

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Klaus
Hi, Forum

Im Klaus and joined the "Sony enthusiast family" 4 years ago with my "first real digital camera". With "real" I mean that up to that point to me shooting film always has been a better choice in terms of quality. Coming from Canon F1 and Pentax 6x7 in the analog domain I always was reluctant to change to DSLR because of my selection of various lenses which I was able to adapt. The Alphas gave me instant pleasure in my desire to experiment with vintage lenses, and the quality and tonal range of the sensor made me switch completely and use the AF lenses in "daily life" and when shooting sports. From time to time you'll see me active and some time ill be only watching due to my time schedule. Hope you'll enjoy my contributions.

All the best, Klaus

a7cr800.jpg
  • iPhone 13 mini
  • iPhone 13 mini back dual wide camera 5.1mm f/1.6
  • 5.1 mm
  • ƒ/1.6
  • 1/121 sec
  • ISO 64

Welcome Klaus!

Welcome to the forum.

Hi, Forum

Im Klaus and joined the "Sony enthusiast family" 4 years ago with my "first real digital camera". With "real" I mean that up to that point to me shooting film always has been a better choice in terms of quality. Coming from Canon F1 and Pentax 6x7 in the analog domain I always was reluctant to change to DSLR because of my selection of various lenses which I was able to adapt. The Alphas gave me instant pleasure in my desire to experiment with vintage lenses, and the quality and tonal range of the sensor made me switch completely and use the AF lenses in "daily life" and when shooting sports. From time to time you'll see me active and some time ill be only watching due to my time schedule. Hope you'll enjoy my contributions.

All the best, Klaus

View attachment 51956

Welcome to the forum! It'll be interesting to see your pictures with that lens.

Hi Klaus, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your photographs.

Welcome Klaus and thanks for joining up here. Salzburg is a lovely place to live. I've visited a few times. If you have any questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Back