Followers
Following
Name
Clive Blair
Country
United Kingdom
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hi all. I've just joined and thought I'd quickly introduce myself. I'm a wedding photographer from Birmingham UK. I started using Sony last September after researching, testing and loving the class-leading autofocus the A7iv at the Photography Show.

Welcome to the forum! Are you on vacation in Spain?

Welcome Clive. Looks like you're not currently in Brum.
We'll spotted! 😁 I'm currently on holiday in Menorca and found this forum and decided to sign up for some tips while relaxing.

Welcome!

Welcome Clive and thanks for joining up here! I'm not far away from Brum, just over the border in Shropshire. How have you found the a7 IV since picking one up?

Welcome Clive and thanks for joining up here! I'm not far away from Brum, just over the border in Shropshire. How have you found the a7 IV since picking one up?
Hi Timothy, I'm loving my A7iv!! I used to shoot Fuji and, although I loved the files, I started to find the focusing system not up to what I needed. Once I tried out the A7iv, I immediately decided to sell my whole Fuji kit (3 bodies and 8 lenses) and jumped straight into the Sony system with no regrets.

Back