Hello from UK - South West

avalon27

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
John
Hello All
I have been into photography as a hobby for many years. I moved to Sony in 2009, then had a flirt with M4/3 in 13 and 14 but jumped back into Sony with 1st generation A7R not long after it launched and been there ever since with each generation - RIV is on its way and RIII is up for sale. I also have the A7C which I like very much.

I like to shoot Cathedrals/Abbeys/Churches, but also landscape and occasional odds and sods.

John

Welcome!

Hello All
I have been into photography as a hobby for many years. I moved to Sony in 2009, then had a flirt with M4/3 in 13 and 14 but jumped back into Sony with 1st generation A7R not long after it launched and been there ever since with each generation - RIV is on its way and RIII is up for sale. I also have the A7C which I like very much.

I like to shoot Cathedrals/Abbeys/Churches, but also landscape and occasional odds and sods.

John
Welcome.gif

Hi,
New to Sony, just ordered a9ii & 200-600g & 1.4x, coming from Nikon d500 & 200-500mm.
Love mostly birds and wildlife, but sports too.
Live in newton abbot, Devon.

Hello All

John
Thanks for introducing yourself John and joining up here. I think the a7C could quite easily replace my trusty a6400 at some point, it's my number travel camera when I want to keep things light. Not that it's done much travelling over the last year!

Back