Here are the four new E-mount cameras Sony will announce within the next 6 months!

I just watched the recording of the livestream of Andrea Pizzini of SAR, apparantly the A7C-II will be a camera that make current A7IV users angry. Don't know exactly how you get those users angry but in terms of specs I can only think of introducing the AI functionalities and maybe a faster sensor read out speed (if there is a faster processor).
Sony tends to update AF to the latest and greatest with every release. I fully expect the A7cII to be more advanced than the A7 IV. I doubt a new processor, I don't think they have a new one yet, and if they do, they're unlikely to announce it on the A7C series.

I'm not a fan of the range finder form factor, so it'd have to be something amazing to get me interested.

And besides, SAR lives on clickbait. Sensationalism is the name of the game.

a Sony camera for Golfers?

(Rangefinder)

I just watched the recording of the livestream of Andrea Pizzini of SAR, apparantly the A7C-II will be a camera that make current A7IV users angry. Don't know exactly how you get those users angry but in terms of specs I can only think of introducing the AI functionalities and maybe a faster sensor read out speed (if there is a faster processor).

And recent A7C buyers angry as well haha.

Back