Hi everyone, new from Edmonton, Alberta.

Kamshooter

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Kamil
Got my wife a A72 a few years back and a 24-105 but ended up using it more than her mostly for vacation. I realized I actually enjoyed it as a creative outlet and decided to upgrade to a a7rv. Picked it up used from marketplace as I'm nowhere near good enough to justify buying new. Looking forward to getting involved here as I'm getting out of some old hobbies and trying something new.

Welcome aboard.

Picked it up used from marketplace as I'm nowhere near good enough to justify buying new.

LOL. If we all felt that way, no one would buy new gear and used gear wouldn't exist! It's not about what we 'deserve' or 'need', it's about desire! :ROFLMAO:

Good thing you already had a good and versatile lens! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard.

LOL. If we all felt that way, no one would buy new gear and used gear wouldn't exist! It's not about what we 'deserve' or 'need', it's about desire! :ROFLMAO:
Haha I guess it was more about justifying the cost of going new vs used in my mind!

Good thing you already had a good and versatile lens! Welcome to the forum.
Thank you next lens will be a 16-35mm gm lens from Sony as I am planning a little road trip down to the us this summer and would like to take some landscape photos!

Haha I guess it was more about justifying the cost of going new vs used in my mind!

Welcome to the forum! I have bought most of my lenses and camera second hand. Its a very good market for that, and most often its items that have been treated very well!

Welcome aboard Kamil and thanks for joining up here!

Back