Name
Jeffrey Bauman
Country
United States
City/State
Kingwood, TX
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hi All - Recently retired and finally have time to get back into photography! Purchased an A6400 with the 18-135 lens. Also purchased the sony 10-18 wide angle lens. Will purchase the sony 70-350 soon. Thinking this should cover me for nature...landscapes, animales, birds, plants...people, and travel.

Looking for a bag to hold the above with accessories, eg batteries, charger, filters, card holder, card reader, lens cleaner, dummy battery and a few other items. I do prefer a shoulder bag to a backpack - I've looked at so many my eyes are crossed, so any recommendations are welcome.!

Jeff

Welcome aboard Jeff! For an a6400 and 2 lenses, my immediate recommendation would be a peak design sling in 6L size.
If you want to also carry the 70-350, you could bump it up to the 10L size or find a backpack in the 18-20L size like the Brevite Jumper or Peak Design everyday backpack.

Welcome to the forum! It seems like you are building a nice all-purpose kit.

Welcome aboard Jeff! For an a6400 and 2 lenses, my immediate recommendation would be a peak design sling in 6L size.
If you want to also carry the 70-350, you could bump it up to the 10L size or find a backpack in the 18-20L size like the Brevite Jumper or Peak Design everyday backpack.
Thank you!! I will check out your recommendations!!

Welcome Jeff and thanks for joining up here! I'm not a big fan of shoulder bags myself so can't make too many suggestions. But it's usually hard to go wrong with Peak Design although they are not the cheapest.

Back