Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Birds one here I am not sure about Blue tit

spudhead

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Gary
Country
United Kingdom
Caught this one the other day at long range with grey skies and I am not sure I like it anyway it exists so I thought I would share
blue tit 2023.jpg
  • ILCE-9
  • Sony FE 200–600mm F5.6–6.3 G OSS (SEL200600G)
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 500

Thanks Dave but as title I am not sure about it, I think it is the grey sky that makes a bit weird looking to me
It's the UK, grey is what we're conditioned to seeing. Grey food, grey weather, grey underwear, even my hair's grey.

It is what it is.

Forgive my melancholy, I'm just back from 6 weeks in Spain, blue sky everyday grows on you.

Lovely in shot flight Gary. Grey skies are never easy to work with but at least it helps the blue tits colours to standout.

Caught this one the other day at long range with grey skies and I am not sure I like it anyway it exists so I thought I would shareView attachment 30397
I like the photo. In my area, during winter, if one is not willing to photograph in dark, grey dreary skies then one would only shoot in door photos.

It's the UK, grey is what we're conditioned to seeing. Grey food, grey weather, grey underwear, even my hair's grey.

It is what it is.

Forgive my melancholy, I'm just back from 6 weeks in Spain, blue sky everyday grows on you.
Dave I feel your pain :)

I like the photo. In my area, during winter, if one is not willing to photograph in dark, grey dreary skies then one would only shoot in door photos.
I hear you, thanks for looking and hopefully soon we will get brighter days and a bit of sun(y)

New in Marketplace

Back