Sony A7R IV Shot Information Line Disappears

Loren

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Loren L Alan
Tough Question, but hopefull a simple answer

This has to do with the shot information during a bracketed shot (3 or 5 shots) along the lower edge of the live screen display. The line shows: time, Fstop, EVvalue, and ISO. When I press the button to start the bracket sequence it beeps down 2 seconds then starts taking the shots. What's not correct is that that information line along the bottom goes away during the bracketed shots. The shots work OK but the information goes away, all I see is the picture being taken (at the different exposures) no info at all. It never did this until I did a factory reset (for a different reason). I cannot find where the setting is that turns this info line back on. I've tried everything I can think of. Any help would be appreciated

Sadly that's just the way the camera does it. It will retain the different settings in exif of course, but I don't think the camera could change the display fast enough to keep up with the changes in a bracketed sequence.

Sadly that's just the way the camera does it. It will retain the different settings in exif of course, but I don't think the camera could change the display fast enough to keep up with the changes in a bracketed sequence.
No the brackets I take (real estate) are relatively slow like 30 seconds, so plenty of time to display the information. Also it used to work and only doesn't work now after I did a factory reset. I am beginning to think that reset is the problem, so I might do another. Usually you trust resets to be good, but now I wonder. Thanks

Back