iain clyne

Well Known Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Iain Clyne
I have just raided my bank and bought a Sony 24-105 f4. I have been using a old 28-70 as I tend to use long lens the most but thought I'm using the A1 I need a good lens on the front and the 24-105 gets a good reviews.

You're going to love it. That lens stays pretty much glued to my RIII.

This lense (24-105) has been on my camera since I got it, keep trying to find a reason to go back to the 70-200 F4 but at the moment it’s king and staying put.

The only down side I have noticed is it seems to be a bit of a dust magnet, I hardly ever got dust on my sensor but this thing seems to breathe dust into the sensor chamber so I am now the proud owner of a a rocket blower too!! Never got that with the 70-200 nor my 55.

This lense (24-105) has been on my camera since I got it, keep trying to find a reason to go back to the 70-200 F4 but at the moment it’s king and staying put.

The only down side I have noticed is it seems to be a bit of a dust magnet, I hardly ever got dust on my sensor but this thing seems to breathe dust into the sensor chamber so I am now the proud owner of a a rocket blower too!! Never got that with the 70-200 nor my 55.
No dust problems with mine.

Ok, weather here isn't good so took a few pics of the dog in the backyard. The yard is a bit of a mess so changed the background in PS beta. So dog is with 24-105 background isn't.
Hopefully better shots to follow.

_A019667-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS
  • 96.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/250 sec
  • ISO 1250

I don't use my 24-105 very much but sometimes, there is nothing else better. I shot all of the photos in this album of aircraft photos a couple of weeks ago. It's a keeper!

View the Latest Sony Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Back