Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
My wife promised to go out birding so on the 11-04-2024 we went out as it was part of my birthday present the day before.
So we never went too far away and I know there are usually not too many flys there as she hates them around her.
And this is one lot I got on this day.
Inland Gardens 11-04-2024 (454).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Sports 021
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 800
Inland Gardens 11-04-2024 (514).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Sports 021
  • 571.8 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 800

Lovely shot Ralph and belated happy birthday wishes to you! 🥳 That sounds like my kind of birthday present! Mine was actually a few days earlier but the weather was miserable and I was fighting off a case of sinusitis so I didn't do a great deal unfortunately. Will be making up for it soon though.

Lovely shot Ralph and belated happy birthday wishes to you! 🥳 That sounds like my kind of birthday present! Mine was actually a few days earlier but the weather was miserable and I was fighting off a case of sinusitis so I didn't do a great deal unfortunately. Will be making up for it soon though.
Happy Belated Birthday to you also Tim. Thought I have not had what you had I have got nasal problems so I might have a slight clue to what you when through. As I mentioned the wife hates flys so this will be maybe a yearly thing but I hope not as we can talk about quite a lot while walking. So it was a good day out.

Back