Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Gary
Country
United Kingdom
so some advise please is it possible to edit photos on an i pad , and if so how do you import and export images and is it possible to save images on an external hard drive both part and fully edited, I am asking for my first born as I cannot help her as I edit on a laptop and am not apple savvy, thankyou

so some advise please is it possible to edit photos on an i pad , and if so how do you import and export images and is it possible to save images on an external hard drive both part and fully edited, I am asking for my first born as I cannot help her as I edit on a laptop and am not apple savvy, thankyou

If not keen on downloading the specific iPad manual, try an Apple forum. Sounds like a legitimate Apple iPod question, try this:

iPod forum

Last edited:
I casually edit on my iPad Pros 10.5 and 12.9 all the time. You can send the images to the iPad via the Imaging Edge app or just use a card reader.
For basic editing either Photos or Snapseed are very good. For things like focus stacking and panoramas I use Affinity Photo.

ok thanks for advise and I will do some digging on the apple site .

To further answer the question - I send images to/from my Mac Mini and iPad via AirDrop. Super fast and easy. From there they go to an 8TB external drive.

..... From there they go to an 8TB external drive.
If your 8TB drive is a USB external SSD, what brand name is it?

If your 8TB drive is a USB external SSD, what brand name is it?
The 8TB external isn’t an SSD. Basic Thunderbolt LaCie. I have a WD 2TB external SSD for speed.

great help guys, I will relay advise

Adobe is currently working on a PS iPad / iPhone app, still in heavy beta. I find it a bit cumbersome on the iPhone. All I can say. But when finished it will be worth a look if you are knowledgeable in PS.

Back