Volkan
Country
United Arab Emirates
City/State
ABU DHABI
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Helllo Alpha folks,

My name is Volkan and I am joining to this forum from the possible hotest part of the world, UAE at the moment. I am a Turkish engineer and strong photography enthusiast. I am not doing photography professionally at the moment but I did in past for wedding and entertainments. Currently I am using a6300 which is my only camera for now after long time ago my Canon 550D and Olympus OM1 film camera was stolen at Mexico airport. Mostly I do like Strobe portraits indoor/outdoor and also I do like architectural works. I do not limit myself for a specific profession, I am enjoying to take pictures little by little from everything and experience different challenges from different photography disciplines. Alpha shooters forum just popped in google while i was doing some search for A7 iV and I just dive in. I was off from Forums for a while because of ego centric discussions in the past, hoping to discuss many things and help eachother regardless what camera that we are using or what gear we have.

I wish you all the best in your journey.

You can find more about me at the below link

Volkan Social Links

Cheers Volkan

Welcome to the forum Volkan.

Welcome Volkan and thank you for joining up here. I don't think I'd survive long in the heat over there!

Welcome Volkan and thank you for joining up here. I don't think I'd survive long in the heat over there!
Yeah Timothy, you are right at the beginning everyone's thought are same then we became A/C addicted quickly :)

Back