Help - Green box on play back image

Telefan

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
DG Brown
Getting to grips with my new A7iv. Not sure what I’ve done but I take picture and on the playback image a green box is also on the image.

Please help.

Attachments

• EB4EA0E4-6A5E-4FBA-BA28-7D0D0609F431.jpeg
    EB4EA0E4-6A5E-4FBA-BA28-7D0D0609F431.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 23
I have an A7IV and do not have that, but I just looked in the menu and I think I know how to fix it. Go into the menu and scroll down the left list of icons until you get to the one with the play button (arrow). Once there, hit the right side of the wheel controller to get into the playback menu. Use the wheel to scroll down to menu item 7: Playback Option. Use the right side of the wheel controller again to get into the Playback Option submenu and scroll down four items to Focus Frame Display. Hit the center button inside the controller wheel then use the up or down (top or bottom) parts of the wheel to change it from On to Off.

I have an A7IV and do not have that, but I just looked in the menu and I think I know how to fix it. Go into the menu and scroll down the left list of icons until you get to the one with the play button (arrow). Once there, hit the right side of the wheel controller to get into the playback menu. Use the wheel to scroll down to menu item 7: Playback Option. Use the right side of the wheel controller again to get into the Playback Option submenu and scroll down four items to Focus Frame Display. Hit the center button inside the controller wheel then use the up or down (top or bottom) parts of the wheel to change it from On to Off.
You are a lifesaver. Thank you so much

That's some good detective work Fred. I never even knew that was an option!

The green box you are referring to is the location of the focus point on the taken image......it may be irritating but can helpful
to sort images etc.......and understand confusing focus patterns on your shot images.

The green box you are referring to is the location of the focus point on the taken image......it may be irritating but can helpful
to sort images etc.......and understand confusing focus patterns on your shot images.
Thank you

Back