Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Today while I was looking around I became aware of when people post more than one photo you want to make a comment
you have to pick the number of the shot and go from there.
Is there a way to be able to comment on each shot as posted.
Sorry to say this but a little like Disgracebook. I will say they have got that part right.

Today while I was looking around I became aware of when people post more than one photo you want to make a comment
you have to pick the number of the shot and go from there.
Is there a way to be able to comment on each shot as posted.
Sorry to say this but a little like Disgracebook. I will say they have got that part right.
Hey Aussie, you can like and comment on individual photos that are uploaded to the gallery but not attachments in the forums right now. That's just how it works unfortunately.

However, with the latest forum update I did here a couple of weeks back there is the option to mirror images that are uploaded in the forums to the media gallery, then it is possible to comment on them.

I've yet to implement this yet as there are a few small issues to iron out, but hope to get them sorted within the next week or two.

Once implemented it should be possible to click an image in the forums, which in turn opens in the lightbox and provides an option to like and comment on that particular image, just like it works now in the media gallery.

I'm also hoping to get another feature developed that will help with surfacing images that can easily get lost in the forums, a little like a basic version of Instagram. If it works out you'll be able to select to see only images from members that you follow and/or filter based on the forums that they are posted in. I hope to get that implemented before the year is out providing the development goes smoothly.

Well done Timothy you are doing a hard job here on your own so don't try to do too much too quick either.

Well done on doing this and I don't know how you have worked it all out.
And is to why I won't do this as its far far over my head.
So great job on working it all out.

Back