Welcome to my Sony Alpha A7C II (ILCE-7CM2) guides & resources page.
Here you will find the latest firmware version for the Sony A7C II, product manuals, setup and user guides, accessory, memory card and lens guides. You’ll also find FAQs, product images plus many more helpful resources.
|Latest Firmware||Manual||Accessories||Check Price & Reviews|
|Version 1.01||PDF / Online||Accessories||B&H Photo | Amazon|
Sony A7C II Guides
Sony A7C II Setup Guide
If you are looking for a beginners setup guide for the A7C II then I can highly recommend watching this video from Jason Hermann.
Sony A7C II Overview
The Alpha 7C II features the same 33MP BSI sensor from the Sony A7 IV but measures just 12cm wide x 7cm high x 6cm deep and weighs approximately 513 grams.
Sony A7C II Key Specs
- 33MP BSI CMOS full-frame sensor
- Bionz XR processor and dedicated ‘AI Processing Engine’
- AF tracking with subject recognition, 759 AF points with 94% coverage
- Up to 10 fps shooting with AF
- In-body stabilization rated up to 7.0EV
- 2.36M dot OLED viewfinder with 0.7x magnification
- Full-width oversampled 4K from 7K, up to 30p
- 4K/60p (from 4.6K capture) in Super35 / APS-C mode
- 10-bit video or HEIF stills capture
- S-Cinetone color mode
- 4K/30p USB streaming
- No mechanical first curtain shutter
Sony A7C II Reviews
Here’s a collection of reviews worth watching if you’d like to learn more about the A7C II.