Welcome to my Sony A9III (ILCE-9M3) guides & resources page.
Here you will find the latest firmware version for the Alpha 9 Mark III, product manuals, setup and user guides, accessory, memory card and lens guides. You’ll also find FAQs, product images plus many more helpful resources.
|Latest Firmware||Manual||Accessories||Check Price & Reviews|
|Version 1.00||PDF / Online||Accessories||B&H Photo | Amazon|
Sony A9III Overview
The Sony Alpha 9 Mark III is the word’s first mirrorless camera with a 24MP global shutter. This revolutionary sensor technology raises the bar for full-frame imaging, including the ability to shoot raw continuously at up to 120 fps and enjoy flash sync up to the maximum shutter speed of 1/80,000 second.
Sony A9III Key Specs
- 24.6MP Full-Frame Global Shutter Sensor
- Up to 120 fps Cont. Shooting with AF/AE
- Pre-Capture Function; Speed Boost Button
- Flash Sync at up to 1/80,000 Sec.
- 4K 120p 10-bit Video; S-Log3 & S-Cinetone
- 759-Point Phase-Detect AF with Tracking
- 8-Stop 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- 9.44m-Dot EVF with 240 fps Refresh Rate
- 3.2″ 2.1m-Dot 4-Axis Touchscreen LCD
- Dual CFexpress Type A/SD Card Slots
Sony A9III Early Reviews
Here’s a collection of reviews worth watching if you’d like to learn more about the Alpha 9 Mark III.
PetaPixel (Chris & Jordan)
Tony & Chelsea Northrup
Sony A9III Product Images
Sony A9III FAQs
The Sony A9III was announced on November 7th, 2023.
The Sony A9III supports full-frame (FE) and APS-C E-mount lenses.
The A9III has two memory card slots. Both slots support CFexpress Type-A and also SDHC/SDXC UHS-II/I memory cards.
Sony NP-FZ100 battery.
Yes. The Sony A9III is a full-frame 35-mm camera.
No it’s not fully waterproof. Sony only claim that the A9III is dust and moisture resistant, meaning it’s probably fine for light showers but for heavier downpours you’ll probably want to put a cover over it.