Tony Mancini
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Gloucestershire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Am I missing something or what šŸ¤”
There is no ā€œAPS-C crop mode iconā€ appears on the rear screen on the Sony a7R V the way there was on my a7R IV ā€¦.
Iā€™ve set the AF On button to flip into APS-C mode when I want too but the only indication you get is the number of shots changes and the MPā€™s drop from 61 to 26.
Can anyone point me in the right direction šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Good man Clint will look later when home šŸ˜‰šŸ‘

Thatā€™s what you get on the a7RIV only itā€™s at the top centreā€™ish of the screen ā€¦.. Duurrhh šŸ‘€šŸ«¤ didnā€™t see the icon bottom right on the a7RV šŸ˜‰

The first thing I done with mine was stick the 200-600mm on and run up the road to see how good the AF was with birds. I too got revved up about this, it took about half an hour to realise..! šŸ˜€

Only had the a7RV for a week and most of everything is as it was with the a7RIV albeit with more refinementā€™s.
Had been Canon for quite a few years, then I picked up a Sony camera one day and it was like an epiphany, sold all my Canon gear/lenses etc. and have never looked back

Nice! So Sony really hit home for you hey?

I've been doing photography for two years. Basically looked at Sony because I've just always liked the brand, little did I know that they were kicking real goals in the camera world. And the rest is history!

I've never even noticed it on the RIV

So Iā€™m not the only one to miss things Kev šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Back