Sony A7R III Sony A7R III - tethering features

Sony A7R III Resources: Accessories | Firmware | User Guide | Price Check: B&H Photo

AdamBor

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Adam
Hello, I am planning to buy Sony A7R III for product photography, I have questions about strictly tethering features.

1. Is it already possible in the A7R III to move AF on live view in Capture One ?

2. When tethering, can you forget about draining the battery in the camera, as it simultaneously charges via usb cable and transfers photos ?

3. Has anyone tried using wireless tethering in Capture One after a firmware update ?

How does it work during a photo shoot on high speed wi-fi ? How is your experience ?

Is it possible to set the card to store only RAW images and only compressed JPG previews are sent to the laptop ?

Is the functionality identical to the cable or has it been depleted by some features on wirelles ?

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.JPG
    Przechwytywanie.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 33
Although I know zero about this area I really hope it meets the requirements for tethering for you Adam as it is a really fantastic camera.

Sony A7R III Resources: Accessories | Firmware | User Guide | Price Check: B&H Photo

Back