Iconic thread if it is iconic in yours eyes post the shot and a few words please

another iconic for me, my once great vehicle duo of the Landcruiser 100, which I owned for 21 years,still alive with my younger daughter's family and my now gone but never forgotten GTR, fastest car I ever owned, not very practical but still loved and missed View attachment 46828
along with one of it's playgrounds, iconic Piuma Rd
View attachment 46829
I wish I had kept some shots of my early cars, well those days are done I am over burning money on cars now (y)

another iconic for me, my once great vehicle duo of the Landcruiser 100, which I owned for 21 years,still alive with my younger daughter's family and my now gone but never forgotten GTR, fastest car I ever owned, not very practical but still loved and missed View attachment 46828
along with one of it's playgrounds, iconic Piuma Rd
View attachment 46829
That GTR is a beast, always wanted one never took the plunge.

I want my first three cars back from when I was a kid. A 1965 Mustang, a 1969 Mustang, and a 1968 Cougar.

I also want the car I had before I was licensed to drive, a 1948 Desoto. Man, what a boat! Always had dreams of fixing it up, never did.

That GTR is a beast, always wanted one never took the plunge.
Loved that car 0-60 in under 3sec, tracked it a few times, you are right it was a beast. My only two issues were you really needed a very specific Nissan dealer who appreciated the car, most did not, so it meant in a city with a long list of dealers close by I had to drive a hour to the one did not care about mods and had more than one mechanic who understood the car on staff. The other issue was everybody hated sitting in the back seat, so I finally sold it and got the BMW M3 4 door so all were happy. Fast car but not like the GTR

I want my first three cars back from when I was a kid. A 1965 Mustang, a 1969 Mustang, and a 1968 Cougar.

I also want the car I had before I was licensed to drive, a 1948 Desoto. Man, what a boat! Always had dreams of fixing it up, never did.
my first car was the AMC's version of the Mustang, a used Javelin, with a Hurst four speed and four-barrel 390, when i traded it in I think it was only car I ever felt sad about seeing it sitting on the used car lot. Funny thinking back to those days and how fast I thought that car was, my wife's vw is quicker 0-60. .

Funny thinking back to those days and how fast I thought that car was, my wife's vw is quicker 0-60.
Yeah it has gotten kind of ridiculous to think about that.
A dream car as a kid:
1987 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV = 0-60 mph 4.7 & Quarter mile 12.9
My current ride:
2022 Cadillac CT5 550T = 0-60 mph 4.8 & Quarter mile 13.3

Very Iconic in the South West, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Santa Fe.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM3
  • Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM (SEL2470GM)
  • 62.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 160