Sony A7 III Third-party batteries

panos

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Which is the most reliable third party battery? Is it worth it to go for a cheaper solution?

I have 2 RAVPower that seem to be perfectly fine. I haven't had to use them much though, I have 2 Sony and they last long enough for a days shoot. They did come with a really handy USB powered dual charger though. I use that a lot :)

I was checking on the same and decided not to take chance with third party battery but third party charger should be a safe bet.
Checked many chargers and found this :
If you have the wall cable and only looking for a backup light weight charger :

Since I was looking for my primary charger , wanted to go with something reliable, ended up with this :
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1370825-REG/watson_d_4237_duo_lcd_charger_for.html >> best seller in B&H
price same as the Sony regular charger which is $80, but this has dual slots and also more 'good to have features'.

This is another good one , but it was out of stock so ignored :
Hahnel ProCube 2 Twin Charger for Sony - Rechargeable Chargers

Thanks.

I bought a Duracell battery, their normal batteries ares good quality so I hoped this would be good too. About half to two thirds the sony price and seems to be behaving the same as the supplied battery so far (about a year old now)

I bought 2 Grepro Z batteries with a USB charger use the charger a lot but only use the batteries as a back up as the Sony battery lasts for ages

Back