At Alpha Shooters, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our approach is to keep your data safe, and by trusting us with your data we commit never to pass it on to other companies.
This policy explains how we collect and use personal data that we may collect about you when you interact with us. We collect and process data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We do not disclose data to any third parties unless disclosure is necessary for the fulfilment of a service, you have specifically given consent for a particular service, or we have a legitimate interest in disclosing data. Instances in which we do disclose data to third parties are outlined below.
Processing personal data
We rely on the following lawful bases for processing your data:
- Consent – we ask your consent for marketing to you by email; by consenting to this request we can collect and process your data for this purpose.
- Legitimate interests – we collect and process some personal data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way you that would reasonably be expected as part of running our business; for example to better understand our visitors so as to provide services.
Personal data we collect
We may collect and process some or all of the following information:
- Your name, email address, and other contact information
- The marketing preferences that you provide to us confirming whether you would like us to contact you with information and offers that may be of interest to you; and
Records of your activity on our website gathered by cookies on your computer, including your IP address.
Protecting personal data
We take the necessary security arrangements to protect your personal data that is in our possession to prevent unauthorised access, use, disclosure, or similar risks. We take reasonable and appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data and will only share your data with authorised persons for the exact purpose we specify.
Sharing personal data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties. In such cases your data will only be shared with parties who adhere to GDPR, data will only be used for the exact purpose we specify, data will be transferred and stored securely and will be deleted or anonymised if we stop working with that third party.
Your rights over personal data
Please contact us if you would like to exercise your right to:
- Access your personal data (no charge)
- Correct any errors in your personal data
- Erase your personal data (unless that would conflict with our legal obligations)
- Withdraw consent for us to use your personal data
- Object to us processing your personal data
- Withdrawal from marketing
- We try to provide you with only informative and relevant content, but you can withdraw consent for us to market to you: by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any marketing email we send; by contacting us and asking to opt out
- Unhappy with our approach? If you are unhappy with any aspect of our use of your personal data, please let us know.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the supervisory authority), whose contact details can be found on their website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you access the internet. Cookies cannot harm your computer; nor do we store any personally identifiable information.
Cookies we use:
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics (_gat, _ga, _gid) – These cookies help Google evaluate how our customers use our website. This is used by Alpha Shooters to compile reports and improve on-site user experience.
- Facebook – These cookies allow Facebook to track your usage on our site for reporting and marketing purposes.
Up-to-date browsers allow users to control cookies by accepting or rejecting some, or all, cookies, or by prompting users each time a cookie is offered. If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, the functionality on our website will be restricted and you may not be able to add products to your basket and buy them. Details of how to manage cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org, which offers detailed information on managing cookies on many popular browsers.