Meike has announced their latest 50mm f/1.2 full-frame prime lens for Sony E-Mount.
The lens is made up of 12 elements in 7 groups, and has 10 aperture blades. The lens has a minimum focussing distance of 60cm and a 67mm filter thread.
As well as Sony E-mount the lens is available in RF-Mount, Z-Mount, L-Mount and EF-Mount.
The lens is available for pre-order priced at $359.00 or £282.00, with an expected delivery date of 15th August 2020.
You can order the lens and find further details on Meike’s website.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 7 groups
- Aperture Range: f/1.2-f/22
- Diaphragm Blades: 10
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.6m
- Filter Size: ø67
- Product Size: ø73*98mm (E), ø73*96mm (RF), ø73*100mm (Z), ø73*72mm (EF)
- FOV on FF Cameras: Diagonal 47° Horizontal 39° Vertical 26°
- FOV on APS-C Cameras: Diagonal 33° Horizontal 26° Vertical 17°
- Weight: Approx. 620g
- Fit mount: E / RF / Z / L / EF-mount