But don’t worry if you are not a pro member as there are still 10 lifetime pro memberships up for grabs from my big giveaway. All you need to do is post 5 constructive posts in any of our forums, so no 1,2,3,4,5 style posts please! Once you have done this you will be upgraded for free!
The theme for this months competition is street photography. If you are looking for a little inspiration then take a look at these accounts on Instagram:
This competition will start on the published date of this post and will end on December 29th at 10am Eastern Time which is 3pm GMT. After this time no more entries will be accepted and voting disabled, the winner will be announced shortly afterwards. In the event of a draw a poll will be run for 48 hours to decide the winner.
What Do I Get if I Win?
I’m feeling generous this month and I also got the Samsung T7 SSD for a great price in the recent sales! 🙂 There will probably only be vouchers up for grabs next month I’m afraid!
1st Place – The first place winner will receive a Samsung T7 Metallic Red 1 TB Portable SSD and a $50 (US Dollar) voucher for B&H Photo OR Amazon (you can choose depending on your country and preference).
2nd Place – The second place winner will receive a $30 (US dollar) voucher for B&H Photo OR Amazon.
3rd Place – The third place winner will receive a $20 (US dollar) voucher for B&H Photo OR Amazon.
If your local currency is something other than US dollars then the above amounts will be converted based on the exchange rate when the competition ends.
All winning photos will also be added to the new Competition Winners Gallery. You’ll also have a competition winners banner added to your profile.
The first place winner will also have the job of choosing the topic for next competition. Don’t worry, a list will be provided!
How to Enter + Rules
- Simply post your entry here. It will be best to insert the image as full-size rather than a thumbnail.
- Only one photo entry per member
- You can’t change your photo entry once submitted
- Keep the photos clean and family friendly
- Sony cameras only
- Archived shots are allowed
How to Vote
- Vote on photos that you like
- You can vote as soon as the competition begins
- Use the vote button (up arrow) to the right of the post (below post on mobile) to vote up images that you like
- You can vote on as many images as you like apart from your own
I’d really appreciate feedback about how the competition is running. Please post any feedback in this thread in the Feedback Forum.
Thank you for participating and good luck!