You can download the Sony a6000 manual in PDF format here.
However, I’d actually recommend looking at the Sony a6000 Online Help Guide instead of the manual, since the online guide covers the camera functions in more detail.
If you would like to learn how to use the various different autofocus modes then I’d also recommend reading the a6000 AutoFocus Guide which is excellent.
Sony a6000 Guide Book
If you would prefer a nicely formatted guide book to hold in your hands then I would recommend David Busch’s Sony a6000 Book. You only need to take a look at the reviews on Amazon to see how popular this book is.
Sony a6000 Manual Contents Overview
Preparing the Camera
- Checking the supplied items
- Identifying parts
- Inserting the battery pack
- Charging the battery pack
- Inserting a memory card (sold separately)
- Attaching/removing the lens
- Setting the clock
- Shooting still images/movies
- Viewing images
- Introduction of other functions
Importing Images to a Computer
- Features of PlayMemories Home
Adding Functions to the Camera
- Adding functions to the camera
- Number of still images and recordable time of movies
- Notes on using the camera
Sony a6000 Resources
Sony a6000 FAQs
The Sony a6000 was announced on February 12th 2014.
The single memory card slot supports SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I compliant) and Memory Stick Duo/Pro Duo/Pro-HG Duo cards.
The Sony FP-FW50 W-series rechargeable battery.